Thursday 1 April 2010

Bleak weather = BRIGHT PINK LIPSTICK

When the weather  is grey, rainy or is just so depressing I am ALMOST driven to listen to Coldplay, I like to break out my bright pink lipstick for a little superficial cheer. I discovered MAC Girl About Town lipstick after helping out my friend Abi backstage at a charity fashion show she was organizing.

All the models wore black headbands (like the one below on January Jones) and had this amazing bright deep fuschia lipstick on that my friend Jemima and I became obsessed with.She went out to buy it soon after (and also uses it as a blush) but it took awhile for me to ditch my sheer rose tinted lipglosses for bold lip colour. Now I swipe this on without even thinking about it. It's a bit much for dressed down west-coast style Vancouver but if I cared about looking silly I wouldn't dress like an old lady. Hah.
(via peachpiefashion)
brightlips.jpg


1 comment:

  1. I love MAC Lovelorn which is a really nice deep pink, and just bold enough that you don't feel over the top wearing it to lunch or the mall :)

    ReplyDelete