Tuesday 26 October 2010

Madewell has arrived in Seattle

I had no idea there was a Madewell store that had recently opened in Seattle until my friend B told me she wanted to go. Apparently a sister store to J.Crew, I'm interested in seeing Alexa Chung's collection that she did for Madewell in person. Could a non-beanpole wear designs of Alexa Chung without straining the seams to bursting? A glance at the denim hotpants and noodle leg skinny jeans says no. But a quick perusal online unearths the following desirables:

Sketchbook tee dress, $58

Tennessee velvet dress, $168. This is SOLD OUT. Would have been perfect for the Wednesday Addams section of my closet. Sob sob.

Annie blouse, $128 - adorable tucked into a high waisted denim skirt or with black leggings and biker boots.

Lydia Coat, $295

No comments:

Post a Comment