Thursday 14 October 2010

A cat head shaped hole in my wardrobe

I was innocently compiling an edit of best scarves for a teen fashion website when I stumbled upon this furry cat hat on ModCloth.com. For anyone not familiar with this website, it's a very cute shopping site that stocks clothing, accessories and homeware for the "vintage hipster". It's where to go if you're searching for a poufy circle skirt and also black rimmed eyeglasses and a slightly obnoxious sofa cushion shaped like a cupcake. You know what I mean. For $68.99 this glorious "Cat in the Hood" hat can be all mine. Unfortunately it's OUT OF STOCK. That's right. Enough people own this hat to make it completely sell out on the website. I don't do this often on the blog but LOL. 

The description claims that "if you want to have fun and look good, all you have to do is put on this haute hood". If that doesn't reel you in then maybe the zebra-satin lining will? Nevertheless I have put my name down to be notified when it comes back into stock. I really am not sure where I would wear this but if winter this year is going to be as cold as reported by the local news channel, I will have no choice but to put this cat hat on for survival purposes. Yes. I have no choice. 


1 comment: