Saturday 27 February 2010

A gratuitous Blair Waldorf headband post

lWhy does she look so good in them while I look like a nitwit??

As someone who looks like an egghead in head bands, I sure do have a lot of them which I started to accumulate working as a fashion assistant well before the arrival of Blair Waldorf and Gossip Girl.  At last count I had surpassed the double digit mark and reached an alarming 32. Not to mention the ones I have given away.

Orange patent, wide black patent, snake skin (no, really), bows in every colour, feathers, pearl and even an absolutely ridiculous custom-made navy stretch head band with a giant red plastic bow on it. Wearing this doesn't so much say adorable as it says "don't make any sudden movements, this girl is insane".

Such is my obsession and love of head bands that I recently bought a skinny black one with gold studs at Red Light Vintage in Seattle. I wore it around the house the next day but like the other 32, it has yet to see the light of day.



1 comment:

  1. I totally understand you.
    I'm a Headband lover too.
    Follow me http://f-puppet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete