Friday 26 February 2010

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

I've never really let the size zero debates affect me. Well ok that is a lie, I thought about it but my body type never really gets stick thin unless I am stuck down a well with no food or drink (mmm peanut butter milkshakes with ice cream and bourbon lowered to me in a bucket). See I don't even need solid food to expand my shape. I am just happy when I fit into my current clothes. Busting buttons on items of clothing due to an ever expanding sausage McMuffin lifestyle is so unproductive.

Accepting that my nickname will NEVER be "skeletor whore" or "bag of bones", both very very flattering, I've gone the other way and have been searching for ways to enhance my "junk".

Next purchase - butt enhancing underwear from www.lovemybubbles.com AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT.

Yes those are silicone pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment