Sunday 13 June 2010

Portobello West Market

The next Portobello West Market is very near. I've been wanting to go to this every time I'm in Vancouver but something always came up (I'm lazy). It's inspired by European markets like Portobello Market in London (oh how I love this market, where else can I find such adorable vintage doorknobs?) and of course the famous Parisian flea market, Porte de Clignancourt (Les Puces). Vancouverites should definitely check it out - the next one is this month on June 27th. Vancouverites should take not that it's on every month from March to December and there better be snacks available! That being said, I've also been meaning to go to the real Portobello Market but sadly my love for vintage teaspoons doesn't always get me out of bed on a Saturday morning.


Portobello West fashion and art market 
Rocky Mountaineer Station
12pm-6pm
$2 admission (children 12 and under get in free cuz they ain't got no money to spend)

http://www.portobellowest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment