Friday 19 March 2010

Ankle snapz?

I wear flats everyday. I don't wear massive Nike trainers or orthopedic shoes but I find it really hard to wear heels all day. Then at night I sometimes wear them and fall into a grate (thankfully not into a sewer yet) or down a flight of stairs. Or just randomly on the street without any notice. I rotate flat boots, ballet flats, loafers, brogues and jazz shoes. And SOMETIMES I wear wedges but it is a precarious business.

I will, however, make an exception for these luscious shoes from the MIU MIU SS10 collection. I love them so much I am going to scour the sales in June for my size just so I can add them to my other Miu Miu shoes which I have never worn because they are too high. Sigh. I just want to hold them. Pathetic? Yes. I have never pretended to be cool.

I will be making a visit to London very soon and purrrhaps they will be on sale at Selfridges?

Maybe I will just put them on my back and wear them like they are a small child. Ideas are forming and I like them.

2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOD. I freaking LOVE those shoes. Too bad I have your same plight with high heels. Being a tomboy as a kid didn't pay off in THAT department. :/

    There was a while where I was wearing 3 inch boots around all winter. I had them mastered! Or so I thought. Put alcohol into that mix and it's falldowngoboom for Andie. *sigh*
    Ok, even the cracks in the sidewalk on Beechwood Avenue attacked me sometimes. Yes, THEY attacked ME. Sheesh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man..I forgot to mention that I broke my ankle in 4 inch platforms once. My foot was asleep when I went to get up but still. How embarrassing. I was at a bar and I could not walk to save my life after. I did try though..and failed three times. My friends were laughing at me. LOL!
    That was my ankle snap story but I got distracted by thoes shoes! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete