Monday 29 March 2010

Complicated braids are all the rage. If only I had an assistant

How does one braid their own hair to make it look like this? Must everything I want to achieve require 4 arms that radiate from my back like tentacles?


These look more manageable but impossible to achieve unless you have a horse's mane of hair.

The Miu Miu braid

Alexander Wang side braid. More more more

Olsen braid. How is she not requiring an elastic band? I assume this look requires not showering for a few days to get the hair all grubby. How very fashion.

I never could figure out how to do the wraparound head braid. All of these images are making me feel like I really need a weave.

2 comments:

  1. Dang. Maybe I should have kept my long locks after all! I love braids as well but I am horrible at making them. I can hardly even braid my daughter's hair, let alone mine..heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could do braids, there was this woman in my kickboxing class and she had a braid down to the floor, it was amazing. The first photo is gorgeous! If only I could

    xx

    ReplyDelete