Monday 1 March 2010

Philip Lim is fueling my unhealthy obsession

Look at this joyfully embellished 3.1 Philip Lim bead-embellished hairband that just arrived at Net-A-Porter for a mere $145.
3.1 Phillip Lim Bead-embellished hairband
I would pair this with this Temperley sleeveless silk trapeze dress in the summer, $395
Alice by Temperley Sleeveless silk trapeze dress
And this Alexander Wang Diego bucket leather bag, $825
Alexander Wang Diego leather bucket bag
And these Michael Kors Vachetta leather sandals, $595
Michael Kors Vachetta leather sandals
And some Giles and Brother hook-fastening leather bracelets, $115
Giles & Brother Hook-fastening leather bracelet
Grand total for this ensemble is $2,075. I am going to get my errand boy to order this for me. GARCON!

No comments:

Post a Comment