Monday 1 March 2010

BOO YOU WHORE

(via fuckyeahfashionforever)

I am not a hippie but nasty/mean people usually have it coming out of their pores and look even more unattractive to me. I like to call it "resting bitch face". Usually they scowl at you on first meeting. Or they are just rude. I wish people would remember that being a psycho hose beast is so very 1997. And well-adjusted men DO NOT love bitches.

It's a misconception that people who work in fashion are bitchy and difficult. Having worked with many different editors/stylists/photographers etc at magazines, they've been some of the loveliest and most interesting people I've met in London.

I'd like to dedicate this post to mean girls. I'm sorry you are always sour. And you smell like a baby prostitute.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love this post. I have always wondered why some women think it's cool to call themselves bitches. I'm pretty sure it's a major insecurity on their part but it's just plain annoying. It's almost always coupled with a verbosely foul mouth.

    ReplyDelete