Friday 2 July 2010

Raiding the Rack




I've always been really picky with wallets. It had to be the right shade of vintage brown, it couldn't look too NEW. I didn't like obvious stitching. It had to have loads of room for all of my loyalty cards as I wouldn't want to look like a schmuck and be without my bubble tea punch card the day I am due for a free one would I? I started carrying around just a tiny Marc by Marc Jacobs pouch that was constantly stuffed with cards, receipts and candy. I love it but when I got pulled over for speeding it took me a full 3 minutes to shuffle around the cards and then empty my purse before I found my driver's licence with the cop's death stare through the driver's side window. Eek. 


Rifling through the accessories at Nordstrom Rack, my friend B showed me the most adorable little brightly coloured wallets that somehow managed to be both compact, practical and hold a lot without looking overly bulky. The brand is Lodis,they are all soft nappa leather and look how cute! They normally cost between $50 and $100 regular priced at Nordstrom but if you have a look at Nordstrom Rack, you can find them for as little as $15. I bought one for myself in red and a black Audrey credit card case for my sister. 








They also make a range of other products (including business card cases, phone cases, etc) including this red leather laptop bag that I covet:






No comments:

Post a Comment