Friday 2 July 2010

Sonia Rykiel Lurve

I love Sonia Rykiel, I really do. Her collections are fun, quirky, interesting and always cheerful and bursting with colour. However sometimes it's a bit too much, a bit too frou frou if you know what I mean? I waited with bated breath for her H&M collection to come out and even after seeing all the preview pictures, I was a bit disappointed with the collection in real life. But seeing the Sonia Rykiel Resort 2011 collection has re-instilled my love for her. The tiny straw hats add the perfect vintage touch and make me want to row a canoe and have a picnic, the change for the ice cream truck will be carried in my little cross body bag. I would wear the pink jumpsuit of course. Then for evening I would change into the white dress with black belt and red hat and lipstick. Toodles dahling.....



No comments:

Post a Comment