Sunday 18 July 2010

Lazy Oaf

I discovered this website when I came into work one morning and spotted the online editor of Sugar Magazine at the time, Alex Z, wearing the most adorable sweatshirt. It was medium heather grey, had a drawing of the eiffel tower on it and just said J'AIME PARIS. I know stuff like this can be annoying but trust me, this was on the right side of cute. Alex had ordered it from Lazyoaf.co.uk - a website that is mainly aimed towards teens but actually has some things that are cute and that I'd be seen in public wearing. I went to buy the t-shirt version of the sweatshirt and got complimented on it by loads of people (HONEST!). Unfortunately a trip to Busaba Eathai (the best Thai calamari in London) caused me to ruin it by dropping food on it (as per usual). My J'AIME PARIS tshirt is no longer sold on the website or in their Carnaby Street store in central London but I found a few other things on there that might console me. Sob.

Pierot t-shirt 



Honky Tonk t-shirt
Polka dot reversible oversized t-shirt
Designer Outlet badges. 
I love HUGE ASS BOSS

www.lazyoaf.co.uk

1 comment: